Already own a Dana Dolly? This kit will get you up and running with a motorized 4-axis system. Shooting with heavy payloads? The Spectrum / Dana Dolly integration supports up 15lbs for video moves. More details on our product page.
- 1) Spectrum ST4 4-axis motion control unit + wireless PS4 controller
2) Dana Dolly Integration Kit
3) Universal L-bracket and Forward Back Adjustment Plate & Clamp 100mm Camera Plate
4) eMotimo Fz (Focus/Zoom) Motor
5) Large SKB Custom Hard Case/Foam
6) Vmount or Gold Mount battery plate (select option below)
7) uSD Card/Instructions
8) Quick Release Clamp for Spectrum mounting to Dana Dolly (requires 3/8”-16 Stud on Dana Dolly carriage – recommend Half Ball Adapter)
9) Hi-current 24V DC wall adapter (110-240V AC)
10) Shutter cables for Pro Canon, Nikon, and Sony
What's not included:
1) Dana Dolly
2) Ball Adapter or equivalent for the Dana Dolly. The Spectrum ST4 / plate/clamp mounting system will need a low mounted, 3/8”-16 stud on the Dana Dolly sled to receive our included Arca Clamp. For strength and value, we like the 100mm half-ball adapter from Manfrotto - Part No 500BALL and the 75mm half-ball adapter from Manfrotto. Part No. 520BALL
Movement: 4 axis motion controller - Pan/Tilt/Focus and Slide on Dana Dolly
Size: 7.35" x 7.3" x 5"
Weight: 4.5 lbs.
Supports: 15 lbs.
Exposure Ramping: Yes, compatible with 3rd party solutions
Pan speed: up to 120 degrees/second
Tilt speed: up to 60 degrees/second
Slider speed: Up to 1 foot /second
Powering specs: 12-24V DC. Minimum 2A. 3.5A preferred. Connector: 2.1mm x 5.5mm x 12mm circular barrel connector – center positive.