Spectrum ST4 and ST4.3 + Fz Pro Bundle + Dana Dolly Integration
The eMotimo Spectrum ST4 is a motion control pan and tilt head. The Spectrum is an advanced 4-axis motion controller for cinematography and photography that is faster, more accurate, and easier to use than anything else on the market.
The eMotimo Spectrum ST4.3 is our recently released upgraded version that adds our new expansion port. The ST4.3 can now additionally connect up to 3 Tilta Nucleus M motors, making this up to a 7 Axis rig.
1) Spectrum ST4 4-axis motion control head or Spectrum ST4.3 7-axis motion control head (choose options) + Wireless controller
2) Dana Dolly Integration Kit
3) Universal L-bracket and Forward Back Adjustment Plate & Clamp 100mm Camera Plate
4) eMotimo Fz (Focus/Zoom) Motor
5) Large SKB Custom Hard Case/Foam
6) VMount or Gold Mount Battery Plate (choose option)
7) AC Power Adapter - 24 volt DC high current adapter
8) uSD Card/Instructions
9) Quick Release Clamp for Spectrum mounting to Dana Dolly (requires 3/8”-16 Stud on Dana Dolly carriage – recommend Half Ball Adapter)
10) Shutter cables for Pro Canon, Nikon, and Sony
What's not included:
1) Dana Dolly. Stands. Rail
2) Ball Adapter or equivalent for the Dana Dolly. The Spectrum ST4 / plate/clamp mounting system will need a low mounted, 3/8”-16 stud on the Dana Dolly sled to receive our included Arca Clamp. For strength and value, we like the 100mm half-ball adapter from Manfrotto - Part No 500BALL and the 75mm half-ball adapter from Manfrotto. Part No. 520BALL
Movement: ST4 - 4 axis motion controller - Pan/Tilt/Focus and Slide on Dana Dolly
ST4.3 - 7 axis motion controller - Pan/Tilt/M3/M4 ports with up to 3 aftermarket Tilta Nucleus M Motors.
Size: 7.35" x 7.3" x 5"
Weight: 4.5 lbs.
Supports: 15 lbs.
Pan speed: up to 120 degrees/second
Tilt speed: up to 60 degrees/second
Slider speed: Up to 1 foot /second
Powering specs: 12-24V DC. Minimum 2A. 3.5A preferred. Connector: 2.1mm x 5.5mm x 12mm circular barrel connector – center positive.