How eMotimo is
Getting Shooters Back to Work
COVID-19 Remote Shooting Solutions
Production has Changed
Production has fundamentally changed. There are a lot of unknowns and regulations are changing quickly and with very little notice. Clients will have various needs and wants that need to be addressed to feel safe and create an environment that is productive. Everyone is hoping that things will get back to the way they were, but waiting around for that to happen leaves too much out of control.
Since mid 2019, we have been actively working on building out new ways to control our flagship product, the eMotimo spectrum ST4. With 15lbs of payload and the ability to precisely control Pan/Tilt/Focus/Zoom or Pan/Tilt/Slide/Focus, the eMotimo ST4, enable control of the camera/lens payload you want without the compromises that all-in-one PTZ camera turrets require.
We help production studios, creative agencies, houses of worship, and higher education to adapt and thrive in this new world. That's why we've been working so hard on and are so excited about our new integrations and expanded capabilities.
INSERT QUOTE HERE
Which Solution is Right for You?
- Live control and positioning for 1-16 cameras
- 20 cinematic "presets" with time to target and feathering
- Wired Network Control Over CAT 5/CAT 6
- Integrates deeply with camera API's like Black Magic
- Integrates with ATEM switching control and other studio accessories
- Typical uses include in-house studios, events, lecture halls, and houses of worship
- High-fidelity, low-latency, live control for single camera position
- Absolute positioning of pan/tilt wheels
- Wireless control from up to 1000 feet
- Manual or auto slide control from knobs or 3rd wheel
- Tunable feel with wheel mass speed ratios and drag
- Supports camera operator and dolly grip to support union-based crew