See how easy it is to add an eMotimo spectrum ST4 motion control system to your kit.
Automated Interviews that are setup faster and more accurately than any other system. In the coming weeks we will show you how to do simple and complex shots that extend your creative boundaries.Tabletop and Product work. Fine robotic controlled shots with precision and repeatability. This can help make mundane tasks manageable, or enable you to push your creativity further.Timelape – eMotimo’s heritage is SMS timelapse shooting with robotic motion. Set up a simple shot, or complex Panning, Tilting, Sliding, Focusing shot that runs from seconds to days. Trigger your DSLR or undercrank your cinema camera for a unique look that will always matched to your primary footage.VFX – repeatable passes are easy. After every programmed video or timelapse shot, you can choose to repeat, or reverse your shot, or retime your shot. Gone are the days of expensive rentals and specialized crews for basic VFX.
spectrum ST4, Heavy Duty L-bracket, and Fz: 6.1 lbs.
Integration Kit: 3.25 lbs.
Shipping weight:18 lbs.
Pan speed: Greater than 180 degrees per second
Tilt speed: Greater than 60 degrees per second
Slider speed: Normal modes up to 12 inches per second. Quiet modes (interviews) up to 6 inches per second.
1) spectrum ST4 4-axis motion controller for V-lock batteries
2) eMotimo Heavy Duty L-bracket (camera / Fz motor mounting)
3) eMotimo Fz (Focus/Zoom) Motor
4) PS4 DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller
5) Hard case for spectrum ST4/Fz
6) Dana Dolly Integration Kit (slide motor, belt clips, belt)
7) High current 24V AC power supply
8) Shutter release cables for common Canon, Nikon and Sony DSLR